I've got my copy
Today Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows was released at midnight around the world. CJ & I did not stand in line at Walmart to get the first ones. Instead we got up at 5:15am and drove to Walmart. The cashier said there were 150 people in line at midnight. Their store received ~500 copies of the book.
I'm glad we did it this way....no lines and it was a special thing for me to do with CJ.
Yesterday Nana, Papa Joe, Sarah, Christopher and Mackenzie and I went to the Harry Potter party at the library. They had Harry Potter trivia, the poster contest, Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Jelly Beans and prizes. After the party they showed Movie #4. We had just seen it so we didn't stay.

2 Comments:
I also went to Walmart at 6am (on my way to work) to get my copy. I can't wait to start reading it. HOPEfully, I can sit down with it Tuesday/Wednesday when I'm not working and READ READ READ!!!! I"M SO EXCITED!
Oh, wowo! I'm going to have to see if the Huntington Wal-Mart has some. I'll probably cheat and read the end first, then the whole books. I hate suspense.
Post a Comment
<< Home