Monday, July 09, 2007

Summer thoughts 7-9-07

The last few days we have been taking it easy. The library is running all the Harry Potter Movies, one each day. Dad took the kids to the first 2 movies and I went with them today. Each day only 3 people have watched the movie. I checked out the 4th movie so we can watch it at home. CJ entered a picture that he drew of Harry Potter chasing the snitch. Saturday July 20 the library is having a Harry Potter party in honor of the book. Three books will be given away. One to the winner of the drawing contest and 2 to people at the party. Hopefully the crowd will be slim that day also.

Here is a picture of what we look like riding in Nana & Papa Joe's car. CJ is often looking at Papa Joe, trying to figure him out. Good Luck with that one CJ!



Charlie came by in his 1947 Crosley and took the kids and Papa Joe for a ride. It's a cute LITTLE car.



Good Bye to Gypsy. She was a good companion.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Penguin said...

Hey hey, it's Charlie.... I know him! Looks like you're havin' a great time and how cool would it be if you got a FREE potter book or two!! I got a postcard from the kids today.... I LOVE IT :-)

9:01 PM  
Blogger underwear ninja said...

=)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Iris Blue said...

What a cute little car.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home