Thursday, April 06, 2006

So Long Katie


I'm bummed! Soon my morning routine will not include Katie. I know she has to do what is best for her, but I'm still bummed. I wish NBC had asked my personal opinion of who should replace her, but they didn't. Never been a fan of Meredith but hopefully she will 'make it her own' and the Today Show can still be a 'good thing' for my morning! By the way...good luck Katie (I'm sure you read my blog)

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Penguin said...

I say we protest by NOT getting up in the morning!!!!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Iris Blue said...

I'm not sure if this is going to be the best thing for her family. I don't think they'll get to see her as much.

6:25 PM  
Blogger R the Great said...

I like the 'Don't get up' idea. Let's start tomorrow!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home