Bye bye stuff

It's starting to feel a bit more spacious around here. Thanks to some parental help, I have successfully carted a van load of unused stuff to the thrift store and tons more stuff to the curb. I can actually walk into my 'walk in' closet! And there is only one box remaining in the master bath tub (maybe I'll actually get to take a relaxing bubble bath).
Tossing stuff for me is somewhat of a challenge. I grew up being taught that 'you need to save for the depression, which may or may not happen in my life'. That's a great philosophy IF you have the space to do it. Let's just hope that after my very generous house cleaning I won't need that stuff that just left.

2 Comments:
i dunno... the weather channel says there's a great depression headed straight from the tropics!
You're right NinJa! but it's to the tropics not from.
I actually got rid of some shoes and belts this weekend. Baby steps.
Post a Comment
<< Home