Thursday, November 17, 2005

Get Ready...Here It Comes


I can't believe the holiday season is here. Well, at least the retailers want you to think 'holiday'. And no matter how hard I try to limit the number of extra curricular activities our family participates in, it seems there are always too many. I am currently in the process of 'getting ready'. Today that means packing for our week in northern Ohio. Which I just found out was in the 30's today. Not a temperature I am looking forward to. Especially since that means bulky winter clothes....and I was trying to pack light.
I am looking forward to visiting with family.
Even though putting 4 families together for a week can be trying in itself, I think we'll all survive as long as there is enough food! Speaking of food, I think it's that time again to eat here.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Penguin said...

Old man winter is gonna get you!!!! We'll thinkin of you as we walk around in shorts!!!!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Iris Blue said...

We'll think of you while sitting in shorts on the patio with iced tea and our grilled food.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home